- CPI leads the Cyber Convention Feasibility Study (CCFS).
- CPI contributes to the open commentary on UN GGE 2015 recommendations organized by Leiden University.
- CPI supports ICT4Peace Foundation in international cyber norms related capacity building workshops.
- Dr Mika Kerttunen advised the Finnish Expert in the 2016/2017 UN Group of Governmental Experts.
- CPI advised the Estonian Expert in the 2014/2017 and 2016/2017 UN Group of Governmental Experts.
- CPI conducted background research for the Annual Review of International Cyber Security Events and Processes for ICT4Peace Foundation.
- CPI was the partner of the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in launching the Cyber Norms Platform.
- CPI organised together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Estonia the conference on State Practice and Future of International Law in Cyberspace on 5–6th May 2016, in Tallinn, Estonia. Read the interview with the conference’s keynote speakers – Prof Anatoly A. Streltsov and Prof Duncan B. Hollis – in Päevaleht (Kaarel Kressa, ‘Vene küberteadlane: me ei saa leppida sellega, et USA võim laieneb kogu maailma küberruumile,’ Päevaleht, 09.05.2016, http://epl.delfi.ee/news/valismaa/vene-kuberteadlane-me-ei-saa-leppida-sellega-et-usa-voim-laieneb-kogu-maailma-kuberruumile?id=74462659 (in Estonian)).
- In 2015, CPI team contributed to the analysis of international norms, rules and principles in Estonian preparation for the UN Group of Governmental Experts.
- CPI prepared a series of issue papers for the ICT4Peace Session on ‘Norms for International Peace and Security in Cyberspace’ at the Hague Conference on Cyberspace 2015.